Selection Of Shoes For Running.
Here we will know what type of shoes we should wear for running, but before that we should know what is running?
Human beings started walking and running some 4-6 million years ago when we evolved and rose from all fours. So, we consider running as an important part of our life, but here what if it’s used as an exercise. In an study it was found that a human who runs on an average 50 miles per week had significantly greater increases in HDL cholesterol (the good fat) and significantly greater decreases in body fat than a normal person who do not do it.
Running is a popular form of physical activity which is used by the wide range of people. About of of five an average human being try running on some aspects of their daily exercise. Running is an appealing exercise because it doesn’t cost a lot to take part and you can run at any time that suits you. There may be different goals that can be thought for running and they are.
Selection of shoes .
Shoes the most important thing for running so what should an issuer consider for the selection of shoes.
- The running shoe should bend easily, feel comfortable and have a wedge of shock-absorbing material in the heel.
- The fitting of shoe should not be tight because while running when your feet touch the ground it splays.
- While buying shoe you should wear the socks which you use to wear while running.
- Have your shoes professionaly fitted.
- Don’t use old sneakers for running . Poorly fitted shoes may cause injury.