Before we talk about safety for running we should know what is running.
Human beings started walking and running some 4-6 million years ago when we evolved and rose from all fours. So, we consider running as an important part of our life, but here what if it’s used as an exercise. In an study it was found that a human who runs on an average 50 miles per week had significantly greater increases in HDL cholesterol (the good fat) and significantly greater decreases in body fat than a normal person who do not do it.
Running is a popular form of physical activity which is used by the wide range of people. About of of five an average human being try running on some aspects of their daily exercise. Running is an appealing exercise because it doesn’t cost a lot to take part and you can run at any time that suits you. There may be different goals that can be thought for running and they are.
Safety for running.
As the most simple and result provider exercise we may follow some precautions to be safe during and after the exercise. So we should follow the rules for the safety for running.
- Make sure you eat healthy and well nourished dite.
- Avoid running during the hottest part of the day in summer.
- Do not eat food just before the running.
- Drink plenty of water before, after and during the run.
- Take your mobile phone with you.
- Don not use high volume of ipod Or head phone during the run.
- Wear refelective material if you are running in morning or at night.
- Let others know where you are running and when will you be back.
- If you get injured during the run take a medical advice.